To start working at our location in Cologne at the earliest opportunity, we are looking for an ACCOUNT MANAGER SPONSORING FOOTBALL M|F
- Independent support of sponsor interests with respect to football clubs and associations, with a strong focus on digital activities and content production
- Interface management between sponsors, platforms, external partners, and service providers
- Independent project management, budget planning and controlling
- Implementation, optimisation, and controlling of contractual rights
- Independent management of briefing procedures, idea development, and final concept creation including reporting for marketing and communication measures for customers
- Event organisation: from concept to implementation
- Coordination of external service providers
- A completed degree specialising in marketing/communication or a comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the area of sports marketing
- Great affinity for the sport as well as digital and technological trends and developments
- You are a digital native and have knowledge of the metrics and KPIs of digital and social media
- Great interest in German football across all leagues and competitions as well as knowledge of the various specific media
- Knowledge of the agency business and experience in independent customer support and consultation
- High level of experience in the development and design of marketing and communication ideas
- Exemplary MS Office skills, knowledge & expertise in image processing and video editing programs an advantage (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Loyalty, flexibility, a service focus, creativity, ability to cope with stress, hands-on mentality, and team player
- Excellent English skills in writing and speaking, (additional languages an advantage)
What we offer:
You will be working at the direct interface with German football, interacting with a global customer, and will be part of a digital and international team of experienced and passionate sports marketing experts.
Please indicate your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We look forward to your application.
Please send us your portfolio via email to Stefanie Kleber, firstname.lastname@example.org.
WWP Weirather-Wenzel & Partner GmbH
Lustenauerstrasse 64, 6850 Dornbirn