For our location in Dornbirn we are looking for an Account Manager Sponsoring (m/f)
- Autonomous support of sponsors on a new, innovative global sponsoring and communication platform
- Interface management between sponsors, platform, external partners and service providers
- Independent project management, budget planning and controlling
- Implementation, optimisation and controlling of contractual rights
- Pro-active design, development and implementation of marketing and communication measures
- Organization of events
- Analyses related to KPIs and use of reporting tools in conjunction with this
YOU WILL BRING THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES TO THE ROLE:
- Hold a degree with a major focus on marketing/communication, or a comparable qualification
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience in sports marketing
- A great affinity with sport as well as with digital and technological trends and developments
- Knowledge of the agency business and experience in providing costumer service and costumer consulting
- Experience in the design and development of marketing and communication ideas
- Perfect MS Office knowledge and skills, photo-editing skills are an advantage (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Excellent oral and written English skills, other languages would be an advantage
- Loyal, flexible, service-oriented, creative, can handle stress, hands-on-mentality and a team player
WHAT WE OFFER:
You will be closely involved in setting up and further developing a new, innovative global sports platform, and will be part of an international team of experienced and passionate sports marketing experts.
We look forward to your application.
Please send us your portfolio via email to Stefanie Kleber, email@example.com.
WWP Weirather-Wenzel & Partner GmbH
Lustenauerstrasse 64, 6850 Dornbirn, Austria
Tel.: +43 5572 38 90 0