For our location in Dornbirn we are looking for an experienced Conceptual designer (m/f)
- Design and creation of communication concepts and sales literature
- Development of cross-media campaign ideas and strategies for customers and pitches
- Distinctive, self-explanatory and inspiring development and elaboration of ideas in the form of brief presentations or one-pagers.
- Autonomous support from the briefing to the development of ideas to the final concept creation
- Supervision of external service providers
YOU WILL BRING THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES TO THE ROLE:
- Hold a degree with a major focus on marketing/communication, or a comparable qualification
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience as a conceptual designer in the creative sector
- A great affinity with sport
- Analytical, strategic and conceptual skills
- Enthusiasm for brand communication and good brand understanding
- Experience in the design and development of communication ideas and sales literature
- Enthusiasm for creative work and storytelling
- Perfect knowledge of the MS Office suite (especially PowerPoint) and image editing skills (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign)
- Excellent written and spoken command of foreign languages (minimum English)
- Loyal, flexible, service-minded, creative, can handle stress, hands-on mentality and a team player
WHAT WE OFFER:
You get the opportunity to autonomously develop marketing concepts for global brands and sponsoring platforms and be part of an international team of experienced and passionate sports marketing experts.
We look forward to your application.
Please send us your portfolio via email to Stefanie Kleber, firstname.lastname@example.org.
WWP Weirather-Wenzel & Partner GmbH
Lustenauerstrasse 64, 6850 Dornbirn, Austria
Tel.: +43 5572 38 90 0, Fax: +43 5572 38 905