To support on one of our global motorsport accounts, the WWP project team is looking for a Guest Transportation Manager (m/f/d) working out of Dornbirn or Vienna (AT).
- University degree or similar educational background in event management, travel or transportation related studies
- 2-3 years of event, transport and/or logistics work experience in a fast moving and complex operational environment, ideally global sport event projects
- Experienced in operations and business analysis as well as process development
- Ability to design, implement and operate a transport system in an event environment
- Ideally possess an established network of guest transportation provider contacts
- Fluent in English, other languages (e.g. German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Korean) are an advantage
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Proven project management skills within a complex project
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong team player with excellent networking and communication skills
- Willingness to travel frequently and worldwide
- Developing, coordinating and managing guest transport operations for our client at each ABB Formula E race and/or other related events
- Creating RFP document for guest transport provider selection
- Identifying and negotiating with different guest transport providers
- Presentation of options and recommendation of best guest transport solution to client
- Identifying guest transfer needs and developing the guest transportation operations plan
- Integrating and aligning the guest transportation plan with all other event & hospitality services and operations
- Ensuring that staff are fully briefed on operations and that guest transportation providers are sufficiently trained
- Preparing reports for event-related management meetings
Are you interested and got what it takes? – If so, the WWP team has an exciting and diverse position for a globally well-known pioneering technology leader waiting for you.
We look forward to your application.
WWP Weirather-Wenzel & Partner GmbH