For our sports-loving team in Dornbirn we are looking for an experienced Digital Sales and Campaign Manager (m/f)
- Consulting and support in the implementation of a company-wide CRM platform
- Responsibility for the maintenance and quality control of our CRM tool across all WWP locations
- Creation of digital sales campaigns to support our Sales team on our sports platforms
- Consulting and support to our customers in the field of Data Driven Marketing
- Strategic planning for the collection and analysis of customer data, as well as the conceptual design of data-supported communication measures, including legal protection
- Completed degree with a focus on marketing and communication, business/media IT or a comparable qualification
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience in the digital sector with CRM experience
- Very good knowledge of the salesforce.com platform, advantageous: valid Salesforce certificates
- Confident manner, excellent communication skills and a very good command of German and English, both spoken and written
- Perfect knowledge of the MS Office package; knowledge of Adobe is an advantage
- Loyalty, flexibility, a service mentality, creativity, ability to cope with stress, hands-on mentality and team spirit
What we offer:
You will be given the opportunity to develop autonomously within the environment of global brands and sponsoring platforms and to become part of an international team of experienced and passionate sports marketing experts.
We look forward to your application.
Please send us your portfolio via email to Stefanie Kleber, firstname.lastname@example.org.
WWP Weirather-Wenzel & Partner GmbH
Lustenauerstrasse 64, 6850 Dornbirn
Tel.: +43 5572 38 90 0, Fax.: +43 5572 38 905