For our site in Dornbirn/Vienna we are looking for a Project Manager specialised in MotoGP (m/f)
- A completed degree specialising in marketing/communication or a comparable qualification
- At least 4-5 years of professional experience
- Experience in independent strategic client consulting and support
- Special qualities in leading employees and project teams
- Experience in international project management
- Great affinity for sports, especially motor sport
- Experience in the development, design and implementation of sports marketing and communication concepts
- Experience in the activation and implementation of sponsoring rights
- Perfect knowledge of foreign languages, spoken and written (at least English, additional foreign languages, above all Spanish, would be ideal)
- High level of commitment, flexibility and resistance to stress as well as independent, well-organised style of work
- Enthusiasm, high quality awareness, team spirit and loyalty
- Strategic consulting for an international client in MotoGP
- Implementation and activation of sponsoring rights, including quality assurance
- Interface management between client, rights holder, agency network and suppliers
- Leadership of a project team
Are you interested? – Then a challenging management role in consulting and supporting an international client awaits in the WWP team in Dornbirn/Vienna.
We look forward to your application.
Please send us your portfolio via email to Stefanie Kleber, firstname.lastname@example.org.
WWP Weirather-Wenzel & Partner GmbH
Lustenauerstrasse 64, 6850 Dornbirn, Austria
Tel.: +43 5572 38 90 0