For our site in Dornbirn we are looking for a Senior Event Manager (m/f)
- Conceptual development of exclusive events and hospitality programs in the context of major international sporting events
- Independent planning and organisation of unique events
- Costing and budget responsibility
- Managing external service providers and leading international project teams
- Interface management between customers, suppliers and agencies
- A completed degree in the field of marketing/communication, tourism, event management or comparable training
- 4-5 years of professional experience in the field of event/hospitality management
- A great affinity for sports
- Experience in the conceptual development, planning and organisation of events in the brands and sports environment
- Experience with customer support and coordinating partners and subsuppliers
- Perfect knowledge of MS Office packages
- Business-fluent command of English, good knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage
- Loyalty, flexibility, a service mentality, creativity, ability to cope with stress, hands-on mentality and team spirit
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer you an interesting, varied, challenging and responsible position in a young and committed team, with creative and development opportunities.
We look forward to your application.
Please send us your portfolio via email to Stefanie Kleber, email@example.com.
WWP Weirather-Wenzel & Partner GmbH
Lustenauerstrasse 64, 6850 Dornbirn, Austria
Tel.: +43 5572 38 90 0